Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Niall Horan Plays in BMW PGA Championship Celebrity Golf Pro-Am

The very Irish bromance between One Direction hottie, Niall Horan and golf hottie, Rory McIlroy lives on. Today Niall joined Rory in Virginia Water, Surrey, England at Wentworth Club to play in the BMW PGA Celebrity Golf Pro-Am. A little over a month ago, Niall caddied for Rory at the Masters, but today he got to play in the tournament.

At the Masters, Niall faced a few blunders, like slipping on pine needles and hitting a ball into the water... #OhNoNiall... & today was not all that different... no slipping this time though! (that we know of)
ESPN reporter, Alex Perry, said Niall was not as bad as he expected him to be, but he did almost take off a couple of heads of the members of the crowd. I'll be honest, my life is pretty much dedicated to Niall and sports, so I can tell with much certainty that Niall was much more nervous golfing in front of pros than he is when performing on stage. I know Niall is a good golfer, just not when there are a plethora of people watching him.

Once again, as a fellow sports lover, I am thankful that Rory gave Niall a gift that his sports-obsessed heart will be forever grateful for. Rory also came through for me, a so obsessed-it's borderline insane- Niall Girl... He may not have given me the opportunity to play with him, but he gave me something even better, more "Golf Niall" pictures.




Best picture of the day.....

Video of Rory interviewing Niall after the tournament:





No comments :

Post a Comment