Thursday, February 26, 2015

This Is Me!

Hello everyone! I wanted to start off my blog by introducing myself. My name is Becca and I am a college student who is majoring in Sports Journalism. I am from the Bay Area in California. I am a HUGE Oakland A's fan, and baseball is my all time favorite sport and most prominent obsession. I am also a huge Golden State Warriors, San Francisco 49ers, and San Jose Sharks fan. I am currently a student at Napa Valley College and hope to transfer to San Diego State in the future.

Another obsession of mine is the band, One Direction. I fell in love with them due to the fact that they are five genuine guys who can actually sing, write beautiful songs, and truly have a passion for what they do. Many people turn away from them immediately, thinking only 12 year old girls like them, without truly listening to their music and learning about who they are as people. My favorite member of the band is Niall Horan, (the blonde, Irish one.) He and I are very similar, due to our love of sports, music, food, and our obnoxious (yet charming) laughs. 


My hope for this blog is to write articles about my experiences with and opinions on my favorite topics and to share my experiences in life. I named it after the two things (which both happen to start with 'H') that describe what my life revolves around; sports (Home Runs) and One Direction (Horan).


Follow me on twitter:

Sports Stuff- @beccaluvstheas
1D Stuff- @stockhoransndrm

No comments :

Post a Comment